Copyright listed in YouTube video description.
March 31, 2010 | Defying Gravity
Since it was the last day of March, I decided to stay in Austin one more day. Truthfully, I was so comfortable that I could have probably lived out the rest of my journey in the Pecan Grove RV Park, but I knew I had to keep moving. I gave myself another 24 hours to say goodbye to Austin.
The following bumper sticker made me laugh so hard.
- Energy and endurance needed to complete work
- Communal living
- Storing for the future – Copyright www.animalspirits.com
While I was watching the Ants, a big ass Texan fly landed on my leg. It was huge!
Fly brings the following wisdom:
- Multifaceted vision
- Ability to change waste into valuable assets
- Transformation – Copyright www.animalspirits.com
- Adaptation to the harshest environments
I discovered this bumper sticker while walking around Pecan Grove.
And that evening I went for my final bike ride around the city…
I went to bed with my daily meditation ingrained in my soul.